We believe it's essential to do all we can to help our kids grow spiritually. Here are some of the ways we do that:
On Sunday mornings:
- During morning worship, we have Children's Church for our kids up through elementary school. (They stay in worship until the Children's Sermon and then head out after that.)
- We have Sunday School classes for all ages of kids.
- We have a nursery available during Sunday School and the morning worship.
On Wednesday evenings:
- They can join the "CIA"! The "CIA" is "Children In Action," our Wednesday evening kids' ministry. They learn Bible truths while having a chance to make a difference in the world.
- We have a nursery available.
Other kids' ministries:
- We have a preschool that meets throughout the year at our church.
- We are working with local schools on some ministries in the schools.
- The local Cub Scout and Boy Scout troops meet at our church.
We are excited to see the number of kids within our church family growing and we'd love to see your kids be a part of that!