We believe it's essential to do all we can to help our kids grow spiritually. Here are some of the ways we do that:
On Sunday mornings:
- During morning worship, we have Children's Church for our kids up through elementary school. (They stay in worship until the Children's Sermon and then head out after that.)
- We have Sunday School classes for all ages of kids.
- We have a nursery available during Sunday School and the morning worship.
On Wednesday evenings:
- We have Big News Club Wendesday Night, our midweek kids' ministry.
- We have a nursery available.
Other kids' ministries:
- We have a preschool that meets Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to noon during the school year. It is made up of three and four year olds.
- We lead Big News Club at Madison Elementary and Brookview Elementary during the school year. They are monthly after-school programs.
We are excited to see the number of kids within our church family growing and we'd love to see your kids be a part of that!